Le 2017-02-20 05:47, Fa Be a écrit :

1. It is huge for people of developing and un-developed countries.
2. It need to a DVD disc and DVD ROM for install via Optical Disc Drive (ODD).
3. It is a traffic wasting option, because all the software inside it
is not necessarily used, like Libre Office, firefox, etc.
4. If Fedora can not installed on a system due to varios reasons, The
DVD option is like above case, wasting network traffic.

I think I provided reasonable grounds why the Fedora project should
provide Minimal CD. Thank you

Have you tried to use Fedora Cloud Base images? https://alt.fedoraproject.org/cloud/
It's about 128Mo

You may convert qcow2 image with:
* sudo apt-get install qemu-kvm
* qemu-img convert test.qcow2 -O raw disk.img

Here is the howto:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/195139/how-to-convert-qcow2-virtual-disk-to-physical-machine-and-reversely