On Fri, 2017-02-24 at 21:15 +0000, Andrew Toskin wrote:
> But then why is this such a prominent "Issue" in the output
> review.txt file?

It used to be important. The review criteria should be updated. Do you
want to file a bug with fedora-review?

> And why does it warn me even when nothing in the spec, patches,
> and/or source files include the `glib-compile-schemas` command?

Well that's the issue it was trying to catch, missing glib-compile-
schemas. If you install a .gschema but don't recompile the schemas, it
will be ignored and so your application would crash unless you happen
to install another RPM that does compile the schemas in the same
transaction.

But nowadays we have RPM file triggers to ensure it happens
automatically, so nobody should ever call glib-compile-schemas in a
.spec anymore.

Michael