Hi!

I'm trying it under F25. First, thanks for working on it! It'd be a great feature. However:

1. I run it, and it was running for too long (probably 10 minutes!) with absolutely no log. I found that it is working on a 200M filelists.xml.gz.part file in DNF cache (which is apparently an uncompressed filelists file). And I guess it also downloads some data (at least the .zsync file, and probably also the new data) again without any reports to the user.

2. Finally, it finished, and this is the result:

dnf update -vvv --disablerepo="rpmfusion*" --disablerepo=fedora
cachedir: /var/cache/dnf
Loaded plugins: local, noroot, needs-restarting, debuginfo-install, zsync, protected_packages, copr, playground, builddep, repomanage, Query, reposync, download, config-manager, generate_completion_cache
DNF version: 1.1.10
repo: using cache for: localfedora
not found deltainfo for: Local Fedora 25 - x86_64
not found updateinfo for: Local Fedora 25 - x86_64
repo: using cache for: group_rpm-software-management-deltamd
not found deltainfo for: Copr repo for deltamd owned by @rpm-software-management not found updateinfo for: Copr repo for deltamd owned by @rpm-software-management
repo: using cache for: _dnf_local
not found deltainfo for: _dnf_local
not found updateinfo for: _dnf_local
Error: Cache-only enabled but no cache for 'updates'

3. I have not used -C option with DNF, so I wonder why it is complaining! Also, the filelists.xml.gz.part file is still there, so I guess zsync has not completed its task completely.

Note: I've interrupted the command once the first time after installing the plugin, and run it again. I wonder if the interruption has anything to do with the problem.

And I think if it is going to always take so much time for filelists file, maybe it is better to make zsync use the compressed file instead of uncompressed data for big files.

Regards,

Hedayat