On Wed, 2017-06-14 at 16:43 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:

> Yes, I'm well aware of the plans but it doesn't help us now. There was
> over 3500 package updates in the compose, it shows how quickly we got
> behind.

FWIW I really see this as a resource/priority problem, not a process
problem. We just don't have enough people to care about everything all
at once; when there are other emergencies, 'Rawhide didn't compose'
tends to get kicked down the priority list. If we had someone whose
main job was to care about Rawhide, then that person would jump on it
the moment any Rawhide compose failed. Instead what tends to happen is
that multiple problems build up because we don't have enough person-
time to really roll the trucks every time Rawhide fails to compose, so
we wind up with six different things to fix when we eventually do get
to fixing it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey