On Wed, 2017-06-28 at 11:03 +0200, Björn Persson wrote:
> t...@fedoraproject.org wrote:
> > floppy-support                 bruno                          162 weeks ago
>
> So are floppies now definitely a thing of the past according to Fedora?

If you want them not to be...you can take over the package. We are all
Fedora. ;) It contains exactly one text file, so maintaining it is
presumably not the toughest job in the world.

(I saw a pack of floppies for sale in a dollar store the other day,
made me do a double take...)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey