On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:05:40AM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 07:35:46AM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:

> > > https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/pagure/user/vondruch
> > >
> > > This is likely the closest thing to it.
> > >

> > Thx
> >
> > Now I noticed several things:
> >
> > 1) The graph of my user page shows no activity. Is it just staging
> > issue? Is it data import issue? Will it work on production?
>
> The activity log hasn't been filled, we could try doing it but that will take
> really long time as it would have to run through each commits in all the
> repos.
> However, new activity should show up just fine.
>
> > 2) The "contributors" list does not appear to be correct. Looking at
> > "ruby", there is listed "tagoh" user, who is in pkgdb "Obsolete" on all
> > branches. Is it old data on staging? Not sure when he was obsoleted in
> > pkgdb ....
>
> The timeline shows he was obsoleted in December 2016, the data in pagure is
> from
> yesterday (I keep running the script to add/test more things), so I think you
> found a bug in this script.
> I'll dig into this, thanks!
>
> > 3) How are the "groups" handled? Looking at "rubygem-puma", there is not
> > the "group::ruby-packagers-sig" listed (might be old data, since neither
> > I am listed). But trying to lookup nodejs or npm, which are owned by
> > "group::nodejs-sig", these two are not available at all. Tried several
> > others from top of the list of packages of this group, non appears to be
> > available in pagure (?!?).
>
> This is odd, thanks for noticing.

Phew, found it, the script is running against the staging instance of pkgdb
(obviously since staging cannot talk to production) and the staging instance of
pkgdb clearly has some old data.

I will look into updating the pkgdb DB in stg and re-run the script so we have a
more up to date picture.

Pierre