On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:50:13AM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > > The timeline shows he was obsoleted in December 2016,
> >
> > Ah, I knew the information must be visible somewhere. This leads me to
> > question is similar information accessible in pagure somewhere? ;)
> >
> > But anyway, I was not sure about the age of the data in staging, since
> > for example the ruby repo says it was "created 19h ago" and the "recent
> > commit in master committed 8 months ago". This does not corresponds with
> > the official dist-git (actually neither the repo age nor the recent commit).
>
> This make sense, the date created is the date of the creation of the project
> on
> pagure so independent from the git repo history.
>
> > Looking at f26 branch [1], the last commit is from 12 years ago? The
> > branch was created around 1st of March, so what is the content?
>
> The content of the git repo is probably an old snapshot of prod. I honestly
> don't remember when we last sync ited, I'm less worried about this part as
> pagure
> doesn't touch it, while about the sync from pkgdb is new.
>

> Pkgdb in stg is now in sync with prod, let's reload the data in pagure :)

Ok so in addition to the source of data being out-dated I ran into a bug in
pkgdb2 yesterday that was returning invalid data in a specific case. I managed
to go around this bug and re-sync everything to pagure in stg.

This is how it looks now:
https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/pagure/rpms/ruby
https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/pagure/rpms/rubygem-puma

As far as I can see this is looking all good but you know the more eyes the
better :)

Thanks for finding this out!

Pierre