On 08/11/2017 09:57 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 10:17:59AM -0000, Martin Gansser wrote:
>> for f27: This is a known problem see:
>> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6236
>> They working on it right now.
>>
>> f26 works for me now with:
>> $ git checkout -b f26; git push --set-upstream origin f26; fedpkg build
>> --nowait
>>
>> on f25 branch: I don't know what happens.
>>
>> $ git push --set-upstream origin f25
>> Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
>> remote: FATAL: C refs/heads/f25 rpms/nuvola-app-mixcloud martinkg DENIED by
>> refs/heads/f[0-9][0-9]
>> remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/f25
>> To ssh://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/nuvola-app-mixcloud
>>  ! [remote rejected] f25 -> f25 (hook declined)
>> error: failed to push some refs to
>> 'ssh://marti...@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/nuvola-app-mixcloud'
>
> Basically, in order to prevent people from creating an epel8 branches we only
> apply the same restrictions as before (no fXX or elXX or epelXX or olpcXX
> branches that are not whitelisted.
> But the script that whitelist these branches but putting them into PDC doesn't
> ask pagure to refresh its config, so PDC is up to date but not pagure, until
> that project's config gets updated.
>
> We're working on allowing the script run by the admin to trigger a refresh of
> the config of a certain project so that right after creating the branch in pdc
> it can ask pagure to refresh the corresponding config.
> In the mean time admins have a way to manually ask that a projet be refreshed
> so
> feel free to reach out if needed.

I'm getting a similar error when trying to create the epel7 branch for
tcl-tclnagios:

$ git push -v --set-upstream origin epel7
Pushing to ssh://w...@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/tcl-tclnagios
Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: FATAL: C refs/heads/epel7 rpms/tcl-tclnagios wart DENIED by
refs/heads/epel[0-9]
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/epel7
To ssh://w...@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/tcl-tclnagios
 ! [remote rejected] epel7 -> epel7 (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://w...@pkgs.fedoraproject.org/rpms/tcl-tclnagios'

Can I request a refresh?

--Wart