hello

This is an issue i am seeing with new users:

I was at a University installfest this weekend and this was the major issues for Endusers.

case A) Students are using Fedora on windows in a VM (Vbox in this case) for a class. they are required for said class to install the guest additions. they are constantly running into errors that the guest addidions will not build  (there install does not have kernel-devel install.  They used the F26 release so now have the release kernel and so they install sudo dnf install kernel-devel and still have issues (kernel and kernel-devel versions do not match).

Case B) third party video or wireless driver same issue no kernel-devel, no wireless no internet == fix by sneakernet

Both of these issues can be easily fixed by including kernel-devel in a group or by adding kernel-devel to all the Desktop Environment kickstarts.

To me this simple fix will help our new users and will not leave such a unfriendly feeling (and hopeful increase our contributor base down the road)

Ben