On 13/10/17 16:48, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Fri, 2017-10-13 at 15:56 +0100, Tom Hughes wrote:

Cookie Monster

    Seemed to have been removed from AMO and no obvious replacement.

I use(d) Self Destructing Cookies, but the page for that one says it's
not being rewritten as a webextension and will be abandoned:

https://addons.mozilla.org/EN-US/firefox/addon/self-destructing-cookies/

"This add-on is no longer maintained. It is incompatible with Firefox
55+ and this will never change. Also, it will not be rewritten as a
WebExtension."

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-autodelete/ seems
to be a new webextension along the same lines, I don't know how good /
safe it is or whether it does what you wanted from Cookie Monster.

Yes it's not quite the same thing but it might actually be an even better solution so I had my eye on that as a possible replacement.

NoSquint Plus

    Last update yesterday but no mention of WE plans on AMO page
    but Zoom Page WE is possible replacement.

I use this one too, it's useful for sites that don't play well with
hidpi, though those are becoming less common now. I imagine it may be
important for older / vision-impaired users, though.

I mostly just fine that some sites make weirdly small font choices ;-)

I actually use it in text-zoom mode rather than the default full-zoom mode.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/