On 12/01/2017 05:36 PM, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 01/12/17 22:33, Samuel Sieb wrote:
If you do "rpm -qi soundfont-utils" you will find a line like this:
Source RPM  : gt-0.4-23.fc26.src.rpm

That means that this package is a sub-package of gt.  That's where you'll find it in bugzilla and the package database. That's also probably where the sources are, but I'm not sure about that.  Try installing debuginfo for gt and see what happens.
It's a mixture, as you can see in koji:

As I wrote earlier, I did see the connection, but gt-debugsources doesn't seem to provide midi-disasm (rpm -ql gt-debugsource  | xargs grep -i midi-disasm returns no hits).

Tom's koji hint was right on: the build log shows that midi-disasm is built as 'dim' and renamed, presumably in the spec file, which is of course not included in the binary RPM.

BTW, how do you locate the koji buildID for a given package?

The bottom line is that it's pretty tricky to figure this out, which is a pity because easy debuggability is one of the important cultural features of Fedora and FOSS. It's a regression: GDB used to point to integrated .debuginfo packages, which was sufficient. Now, maybe GDB should suggest installing the source RPM?