IG> Before FPC approves that it's really not needed, strictly speaking
IG> is violation of packaging guidelines...

I hope we're not so bureaucracy minded that we can't ignore obviously
wrong things because they're on a wiki page that just hasn't been
updated to match reality.  The caveat is, of course, that if you plow
ahead with a solution, you have to make sure that said solution was
actually adopted in the end, or is compatible with what was adopted.
But in this case, nothing is replacing the removed scriptlets.

 - J<