Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> The critera for bypassing batched is if the update is marked "urgent".

The problem is, this appears to be insufficient.

I really don't understand why we do this "batched" thing to begin with.
Users who want to batch updates have always been able to do it, GNOME
Software will even do it for them. Now, those users who want to batch their
updates are forced to follow Fedora rel-eng's schedule for the batches
rather than being able to pick their own weekday, so how does the server-
side batching help them? And those users (like me) who want to get their
updates, including security fixes (!) as we see here, as soon as they passed
testing are now screwed.

If people insist on that "batched" misfeature, can we please at least get a
fast track repository that contains all the batched updates (but no updates
that are still in testing and have not been batched yet!)?

        Kevin Kofler