Hello,
the next week release (2018-02-05) of evolution-data-server,
version 3.27.90, will contain a soname version bump of libcamel,
libedataserver and libedataserverui. It contains some backward
incompatible changes, though I expect minimal impact on other packages,
because that API was more or less related to evolution itself only.
That means that a simple rebuild of affected packages should be enough,
but in case of any issue feel free to ask me for help.

The list of dependencies according to:
   # dnf repoquery --whatrequires evolution-data-server-devel --alldeps
follows:
   evolution
   folks
   maya-calendar
but it seems surprisingly low number of packages, because I know of
several others (like syncevolution, evolution-ews, evolution-mapi, ...)
which also depend of evolution-data-server.

I'll rebuild packages I've commit rights for myself, unless the main
maintainer(s) will be quicker.
        Bye,
        Milan