Hello,

On Mon, 2018-01-29 at 08:58 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> The list of dependencies according to:
>    # dnf repoquery --whatrequires evolution-data-server-devel --
> alldeps
> follows:
>    evolution
>    folks
>    maya-calendar
> but it seems surprisingly low number of packages, because I know of
> several others (like syncevolution, evolution-ews, evolution-mapi,
> ...)
> which also depend of evolution-data-server.

Build deps can be indirect. You have to look for packages that actually
link with any library from evolution-data-server. (And you should also
look at the rawhide repo, unless you are really sure that no new
packages that use evolution-data-server have been added.)

# dnf repoquery -q --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rawhide --whatrequires
evolution-data-server --alldeps \
  | xargs dnf repoquery -q --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rawhide --qf
'%{SOURCERPM}' \
  | sed -e 's/-[^-]*-[^-]*$//' \
  | sort -u
gives: