On 18 February 2018 at 18:06, Stephen John Smoogen <smo...@gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
>> I think that you are not fully aware what you've just done.
>
> Actually I am fully aware. I have been agreeing with parts of what you
> have written but you keep thinking I am attacking you because I don't
> agree with everything you have written. Then you keep interpreting
> everything I say as some sort of agenda.

It is really sad to see a comment ignoring almost all technical
argumenta and main analogy with how kernel tree is maintained.
Instead, you are focusing *only* on one (first) sentence commenting
what do you think that I'm thinking.
Plase stop doing this and try to focus on the subject.

I can only say that you completely missed my point.
Please read my reply one more time and try to not think about who
wrote this reply, or at least try to read this reply without first
sentence.

kloczek
--
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH