On 2018-03-22, 06:51 GMT, Till Maas wrote:
> I orphaned josm (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/josm), the
> java openstreetmap editor on request by the original
> maintainer. Please adopt it. It needs to be updated regularly
> to follow the current openstreetmap guidelines, currently it
> is outdated (also in EPEL).

My experience with JOSM is that this is probably one of the
programs which are better not to be packaged (other example: vim
plugins). Java Web Start on
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/download/josm.jnlp works just fine
and I don't see the reason why we should bother with packaging
it ourselves.

Best,

Matěj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

God is not worried about my financial situation.