On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 04:04:11PM +0100, Naheem Zaffar wrote:
> Looking at Nextcloud releases, it seems that they do a major release once a
> year.
>
> It should be possible to catch up with the upstream even if there is a
> single update per Fedora release.
>
> Update to Nextcloud 11 in Fedora 27, 12 in current Fedora 28 and then in
> Fedora 29 cath up with upstream.

  What about updates (security fixes)? I don't know Nextcloud policy,
but each Fedora version is supported for about 13 months.  Is
it likely to receive security fixes for not-the-latest Nextcloud
version?

--
Tomasz Torcz                 "God, root, what's the difference?"
xmpp: zdzich...@chrome.pl         "God is more forgiving."