    <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Remove_GCC_from_BuildRoot>, I'm
     > going to automatically add BuildRequires: gcc and/or BuildRequires:
     > gcc-c++ to packages which fail to build with common messages
    (like gcc:
     > command not found, also autotools/cmake/meson are supported).
     >
     > I'm going to do this tomorrow.
     >
     > After which, I'm going to ask rel-eng to finally remove it from
     > buildroot. This will happen before mass rebuild. Stay tuned.
     > --

    I've clicked randomly trough failures during the mass rebuild at [1].

    I see quite a lot of commands not founds for gcc, cc, c++...

    I think the maintainers should add them and that's fine, but it seemed
    that during this change you said you will add those. Did it happen?

Yes, I've pushed over 2k commits adding those, however regexp might have not catched all possible cases. Would appreciate if you would link such packages so that I can fix them. Or maintainers can do it themselves.

Sorry, it was just random browsing and I cannot seem to find them again except bionetgen, which Zbyszek already took care of.

--
Miro Hrončok