On 28.8.2018 11:00, Bob Mauchin wrote:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018, 00:04 Till Maas, <opensou...@till.name <mailto:opensou...@till.name>> wrote:

    The following packages are orphaned or depend on an orphaned package
    and will be retired, soon, unless someone adopts them. If you know
    for sure that
    the package should be retired, please do so now with a proper reason:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life

    Note: If you received this mail directly you (co)maintain one of the
    affected
    packages or a package that depends on one. Please adopt the affected
    package or
    adjust your depending package to avoid broken dependencies,
    otherwise your
    package will be retired when the affected package gets retired.

          Package                    (co)maintainers Status Change
    dnscrypt-proxy                 comzeradd, eclipseo, orphan    5
    weeks ago

Can someone reassign dnscrypt-proxy to me, eclipseo, I have updated the project recently and I follow upstream closely. What's the procedure to adopt it?

https://pagure.io/releng/issues

--
Miro Hrončok