Le mercredi 24 octobre 2018 à 00:52 +0200, Robert-André Mauchin a
écrit :
> On mardi 23 octobre 2018 23:47:05 CEST you wrote:
> > On mardi 23 octobre 2018 22:43:16 CEST Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > > Anyway, since no one answers when I list the possible fixes and
> > > ask to
> > > choose between them, I fixed the Fedora spec files myself.
> > >
> > > Feel free to reintroduce %gosetup calls if you really want them,
> > > once
> > > the %gosetup implementation has been fixed.
> >
> > Thanks for doing but you messed up the bumping of all the %changelog
> > entries.
>
> Used this Fish script to fix my SPEC:

This does not need any fixing, it may not be the changelog format you're
used to, but it's one of the changelog styles rpm understands, which is
used by packages in Fedora, and which was documented at one point in
guidelines (no idea where the corresponding paragraph is today with the
doc.fedoraproject changes)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot