Le 2018-10-22 13:09, Jakub Cajka a écrit :

I think that it would be reasonable to test the changes against the
Fedora package base before even pushing the change in to the rawhide.
This kind of unnecessary breakage is easily avoidable if you would
spent sometime on testing this by scratch rebuilding the Fedora
packages locally, prior pushing this.

There's certainly many things that could be done better if someone took the time to do it. But, everyone's time is limited including mine. I already rebuild hundreds of Go packages regularly to QA the changes. It takes days. Those 40 packages were not part of the set.

So, if we want more things to be done with the existing manpower, we need to fix all the thousands of little things that waste the available contributor time:
 * rehost things cleanly on pagure
* clean up the maze of repurposed Go infra specs so any change or fix can be QAed and pushed quickly * contribute the fixes we want or need to the Fedora packages that ship the corresponding code, instead of 'saving' time by doing messy ill-thought workarounds in a private spec file generator

And then when things are clearly in one place this place can be used to sync the reviews, QA runs and Koji/copr mass rebuilds. Which is clearly not the case today.

Call that purism if you like

--
Nicolas Mailhot