Hi Dominik,

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 00:43, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
<domi...@greysector.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at 16:36, Iñaki Ucar wrote:
> > Kind reminder. Any update on this?
>
> Jason asked you to open a ticket in the Packaging Committee tracker
> and open a pull request against the guidelines. Have you done that?

I thought that the existence of the new macro was a precondition to
open an issue or a PR against the guidelines recommending it. That's
why I wrote the following:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 17:01, Iñaki Ucar <iu...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Great. I'll wait for that if you're going to push forward this new macro.

But if you confirm that this is not the case, I certainly
misunderstood Jason's email, so I'll do it right away.

--
Iñaki Ucar