Am Samstag, den 16.02.2019, 12:04 +0100 schrieb Fabio Valentini:
> On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 10:29 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> <zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:
> > https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mass-rebuild/f30-failures.html
> > now says "21 failed builds". I assume that nobody fixed the other
> > 1k+
> > failures during the night and this result is bogus.
>
> I think besser82 ran a rebuild loop over all failed packages to weed
> out the ones that failed only due to koji or networking issues.
> It looks like that removed all rebuilt packages from the list, whether
> or not they succeeded to build.
>
> Fabio

Yes, for some unknown reason the packages are removed from the mentioned
page as soon as someone starts a build for them.  Maybe this should be
fixed somehow.

Anyways, the need-rebuild page [1] still shows them as failed.

Björn

[1]
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mass-rebuild/f30-need-rebuild.html