----- Original Message -----

This is an issue with the build dependencies. python3 should be replaced with
python3-devel.

From the SPEC on the build section: %cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
-DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=%{__python3} ..

The %{__python3} macro will be defined when python3-devel is present in the
build environment (to /usr/bin/python3).

In your build logs, it evaluates correctly on F30 but it stays like that in F29
and F28, so my guess would be that
something pulls python3-devel in the buildroot of F30, either one of the other
dependencies or something else,
which is not the case for the other releases.

Nevertheless the rawhide build was basically successful by accident. I've tried
a scratch build on F28 with
python3-devel as BuildRequires and it succeeded:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=33010465

--
Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis