On Tue, 2019-03-12 at 22:18 +0100, Mikolaj Izdebski wrote:
> It's Fedora developers (represented by
> elected body of FESCo) that don't want to use modules in Fedoras'
> Koji
> installation.

As Miro said in another post, it's not that FESCo doesn't want to use
modules in Koji, it's that we want to make sure that the packager
experience is as good as it was pre-modularity, and in particular that
packagers can build locally as they can today. IIRC, there were
specific concerns about the details of the proposal to use Ursa Major
that were raised at the time.

I do think most of FESCo does want to see the problem solved.