On 01. 03. 19 22:19, Ben Cotton wrote:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GatingRawhideSinglePackageUpdates

== Summary ==
We want to gate packages on test results before they can land in
rawhide. This will reduce the amount of broken dependency,
uninstallable packages and broken composes leading to a more stable
rawhide as well as less work on the infrastructure and rel-eng teams
to keep composes working.

This project will be split in two phases, at first only single package
updates will be supported, in a second stage, we will add support for
multi-packages updates.

This proposal is about the phase 1 of this project.

I was thinking. Does this change retiring packages at all? E.g. do we "push" removals trough bodhi, or not?

--
Miro Hrončok