On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 at 14:15, Ben Cotton <bcot...@redhat.com> wrote:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Stop_Building_i686_Kernels
>
> == Summary ==
> Stop building i686 kernels, reduce the i686 package to a
> kernel-headers package that can be used to build 32bit versions of
> everything else.

OK I think this has a followup change which is sort of buried below:

No more i686 kernels mean that the i686 compose (aka .iso/etc) do not
happen. The only way would be for someone to engineer making anaconda
install an x86_64 kernel and i686 user space work. That is a lot of work
and probably a little late to start on. Howver as the below mentioned
absentee sponsor of i686.. I have no problems with this.

== Owner ==

--
Stephen J Smoogen.