Once upon a time, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> said:
> On 6/24/19 10:00 AM, Justin Forbes wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 11:41 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> > <zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:
>
> ...snip...
>
> >> Maybe the Change could be renamed to reflect the full impact:
> >> "No more i686 kernels or images"?
> >
> > Changed on the wiki.
>
> Note that as far as I recall, this also means containers, as we need a
> kernel to build those, right?

If there are no i686 images, and no i686 containers, and anaconda can't
install i686 userspace with x86_64 kernel... is there any regular way to
consume i686 applications?  It seems like the only reason to continue
building i686 RPMs would be for multilib (and their build dependencies),
which is a small subset of the total RPMs.

--
Chris Adams <li...@cmadams.net>