Miro Hrončok wrote:
> With the dropping of the i686 kernel package it's no longer possible to
> directly install Fedora 31 or later on i686 hardware, however, it is still
> possibly to upgrade older releases as long as we continue to provide a
> repository. This will leave those users with an old possibly vulnerable
> kernel installed.

But what if they deliberately want that setup? They can be getting a kernel
from somewhere else. Maybe CentOS AltArch? (Running Fedora on a CentOS
kernel used to mostly work, at least.) Maybe from some other distro, if they
install the kernel manually? Or maybe they just compile the kernel
themselves? Why are you attempting to second-guess your users that way?

        Kevin Kofler