On 7/15/19 1:51 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
OK could all the people who are so interested in i686 get onto the x86_32 mailing list and chime up there about what they are wanting to do? Also start having regular sig meetings and other things which have been pretty dead for about a year?

My guess is that most users are those using wine or steam and those users are unlikely to see this. I've heard of a few who still have 32-bit only computers, but those are getting fewer. (e.g. I'm no longer one of those.)