On Wed, 2019-07-17 at 22:00 +0200, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> My initial reaction is that the lists of applications in categories 1 and 2
> are very short.

Category 1 is not a list. It says: "For completeness we are
highlighting one example of a Category 1 application that we will
always aim to maintain and keep on the air." - i.e. there are several
*other* things in Category 1.

It's not entirely clear from the post whether the 2, 3 and 4 lists are
meant to be complete, but from knowledge and belief I think at least 2)
is not: there are other things than the wiki that would fall into that
category. (I sure hope openQA does, cos we can't easily run it in
Openshift, for instance).

>  My second reaction is that this page doesn't sell me that
> I should use Python in any business-critical software...

I'm not quite seeing the logic there?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey