Thanks all of you who want to join! Welcome!

I'll add you to the team page [1] and follow up with some organisational
stuff — we might want a weekly meeting to sync, etc. I proposed some
communication channels on the team page as well, let me know if that works
for you.

Cheers!
Adam

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/minimization/team/