Jason Montleon wrote:
> And even if they implemented it your way you are expecting that the
> developer of the application and all the libraries it uses have
> written perfect bug free code with zero vulnerabilities.

You wanted to block VNC with a packet filter and kludge it into an SSH
tunnel. One of my suggestions was that VNC could integrate with SSH to
support that without the need for the kludge and the blocking. Any
vulnerabilities in VNC or SSH that would affect my approach would affect
yours just the same. If I'm expecting perfect code then so are you.

You tried a strawman argument, and got knocked out by your own strawman.

Björn Persson