On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 12:24 AM Chris Murphy <li...@colorremedies.com> wrote:

> Debian has a permissive firewall
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianFirewall

And Ubuntu, Mint, elementary, MX Linux, Solus, pop!_OS, as well. By
permissive, they all accept everything. Nothing is rejected or
dropped.

Mageia, and openSUSE do have a fair amount of iptables filtering
entries. e.g. openSUSE Tumbleweed lastest snapshot,
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/TOJ1cdZpRWy2150N2O~IOw/raw

I didn't test Zorin because I couldn't get passed the paywall, and for
some reason Manjaro boots (kernel and initramfs) but then hangs during
startup and I don't really want to troubleshoot it.

Anyway, that rounds out the top ~10 distros, and Fedora Workstation is
definitely not the most permissive.

--
Chris Murphy