On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 06:42:15PM +0200, Timothée Floure wrote:
> A slightly more detailed description can be found on the related wiki page
> [2].
> I invite you to add your name to its members section you're interested to work
> with us. We will figure out communication and coordination mediums around next
> week.

Hi! This is awesome. Please don't forget that Mindshare is providing $150
"mini-grants" for meetups and things like that, and we'd like to do at least
two of those a week. One thing I think this SIG could do is put together some
pre-packaged ideas for mini-events that could be held on campus for that kind
of budget. (Right now, we often have Fedora release parties, but we need
more things that aren't tied to the release schedule like that.)

Also, university users are a strong interest for Red Hat's investment in the
Silverblue initiative, so there's some connecting-up there which might be
useful.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>