On 03/09/19 09:57 -0600, Jerry James wrote:
On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 7:37 AM Michael J Gruber <m...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
This is to let you know that I intend to orphan dblatex.

Note that the gcc package uses dblatex to build libstdc++
documentation.  We as a project need to figure out what to do about
dblatex's python 2 dependency.

I don't think it's used in Fedora actually. I'm pretty sure it's only
used to generate the PDF version of the libstdc++ manual hosted on the
gcc.gnu.org website. Those PDF files aren't packaged for Fedora. I
think we can try just dropping the BuildRequires and see if it still
builds. And if not, what needs to be changed to get it building again.

For the upstream docs I'll look into using fop instead of dblatex.