On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:19 PM Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:

> >> Well, I was not saying we should go into Beta freeze immediately and
> >> stay in it until Beta is out. I was just saying we should have a
> >> temporary freeze right after branching until we have a completed
> >> branched compose. Then we can open things up again until Beta freeze.
> >
> > To clarify: That's exactly what I meant.
>
> ok. That does give developers 2 less weeks to finish up any changes (or
> get FE/blockers for them), but we could do that, sure.
>
> What does everyone else think?

I'm not really in favor of any more time compressions in the schedule
than we already have. It's already pretty hard for me to get what I
need done on time in Fedora. Losing the Alpha made things much worse
for me personally, as that extra window is just now gone. Losing two
more weeks and then going immediately into freeze would make things
considerably more difficult, as we lose the window to make last minute
corrections before Beta.