On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 1:33 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 14. 11. 19 19:11, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 01:00:52PM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:

> >> It's not automatic. Release Engineering has to kick it by hand by
> >> making a weird empty commit and triggering a build.
> >
> > And if the build fails?
> >
> > In case this isn't obvious: right now python-sig will pummel all the
> > modules until they stop FTBFSing. If modules don't get the same
> > treatment, we have a problem.
>
> Currently, modules don't get the same treatment. The reason basically is:
>
> I don't know how to repoquery all modules to see what modular packages still
> require Python 3.7. I was trying to get this information but at a certain
> point,
> I've stopped trying.

That's a reasonable concern and a problem we do need to solve. Would
you mind adding it to https://pagure.io/modularity/issues ?

(Side note: that tracker has gotten badly backlogged, but Petr Sabata
and I are planning to go through it tomorrow to clean it up and
prioritize things. Don't be frightened by its current state!)