> > 2. Is it possible to put a link of a package's Antiya project page
> > around "Monitoring status" of the rpm/foo page?
> > It looks useful to know and edit the setting easily.
> >
> > For example. rpms/ruby https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ruby
> >   => https://release-monitoring.org/project/4223/
>
> Technically doable, however, release-monitoring is distro agnostic, so I do
> not
> know if upstream will want to put too much Fedora specific content in it.

You meant the "upstream" was release-monitoring (Antiya)?
I thought we did not need to modify release-monitoring.
I thought we need to modify Pagure: https://src.fedoraproject.org for that.
If the Pagure upstream is the distro agnostic, how about adding a
configuration item
"Mappings Distribution" (Fedora/Alpine and etc) that is considered to
access to release-monitoring from Pagure?

> Adding a link from dist-git to release-monitoring should be easier, I even
> seem
> to remember that pkgdb2 used to do that, I'll have to see how it was doing it.

Good news.
If it is hard to implement it, just putting the following URL to
search by a package name in release-monitoring is still helpful for
me.
https://release-monitoring.org/projects/search/?pattern=<package_nane>
For example: https://release-monitoring.org/projects/search/?pattern=ruby

--