On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 10:24 AM John M. Harris Jr <joh...@splentity.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:52:15 PM MST Chris Murphy wrote:
> > We'll just have to see if there's an easy fix for the util-linux
> > commit that broke this, which is kinda what I'm expecting. But it
> > might be reasonable to have one specific optical media only image,
> > perhaps Everything ISO. And then simplify the other images.
>
> That would needlessly make it more complex than necessary to install from
> optical media.

What? There are only two images that are release blocking for optical
media right now.

Everything/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Everything-netinst-x86_64-_RELEASE_MILESTONE_.iso
Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-_RELEASE_MILESTONE_.iso
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/31/ReleaseBlocking

I'm suggesting one instead of zero. Whatever image you're saying you
must have is already non-blocking so I don't even understand what
you're complaining about now.

--
Chris Murphy