On Friday, December 13, 2019 12:53:57 PM MST Chris Murphy wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 10:24 AM John M. Harris Jr <joh...@splentity.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:52:15 PM MST Chris Murphy wrote:
> >
> > > We'll just have to see if there's an easy fix for the util-linux
> > > commit that broke this, which is kinda what I'm expecting. But it
> > > might be reasonable to have one specific optical media only image,
> > > perhaps Everything ISO. And then simplify the other images.
> >

> > That would needlessly make it more complex than necessary to install from
> > optical media.
>

> What? There are only two images that are release blocking for optical
> media right now.
>
> Everything/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Everything-netinst-x86_64-_RELEASE_MILESTONE_.i
> so
> Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-_RELEASE_MILESTONE_.i
> so https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/31/ReleaseBlocking
>
> I'm suggesting one instead of zero. Whatever image you're saying you
> must have is already non-blocking so I don't even understand what
> you're complaining about now.

This isn't something that *I* personally need. The only ISO image I personally
need is the KDE Spin ISO, so you'd be correct. For end-users, there's no need
for the complexity of the Everything image to be present, however. If the end
user wants to install the GNOME Spin, they shouldn't have to jump through
hoops and know what they're picking.

--
John M. Harris, Jr.
Splentity