> I assume most package maintainers are not simultaneously upstream for
their packages.

I would definitely agree with that! Just to clarify further, I guess i was
hoping that Anitya could be smart enough to detect that a bugzilla wouldn't
be necessary to be created in the event it's found already upstream i
Fedora given this threshold I'm asking for.

In my situation, is it valid to just turn this off completely and not have
a Bugzilla ticket created at all?  My passion for Fedora is enough that
it's literally the next thing on my list to do once i push to PyPi :)

Chris