On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 05:48:36PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> So these are the results of our current investigations, we are very much eager
> to get your feedback on them and even more eager if you have ideas on how to
> approach/solve some of the challenges mentioned here.

This all sounds great. I'd also love for there to be a standard way of
tagging specific git commit log messages as meant for user consumption, and
use that to prepopulate the bodhi release notes field (with an eventual eye
towards making this the single source of Fedora package change information).

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>