Am 15.03.20 um 13:32 schrieb Vitaly Zaitsev via devel:
> On 14.03.2020 13:05, Marius Schwarz wrote:
>> If you encrypt  the fedora ( or any ) installation with luks, as
>> security of a mobile device indicates, you end up without the
>> possibility to enter the password, when you do not have an in/external
>> keyboard at hand.
> You should use TPM 2.0 LUKS unlock instead of using passwords.

I  knew someone would bring this up:  TMP does not protect your drive,
as you could boot with "init=/bin/bash 1" . As long as grub can
intercept the boot process TPM is off limits. We had a corresponding
security discussion in the SYSTEMD HOMED thread, explaining this.

I did not bring this up, if TPM solo would be acceptable ;)

Best regards,
Marius Schwarz