On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 at 13:56, Robbie Harwood <rharw...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Tomasz Torcz <to...@pipebreaker.pl> writes:

> in/external
> >> >
> >> I  knew someone would bring this up:  TMP does not protect your drive,
> >> as you could boot with "init=/bin/bash 1" .
> >
> >    How do you do that WITHOUT KEYBOARD?  This thread is about very
> >  specific situation, please do not forget that when generalising.
>
> I believe nothing stops someone from simply plugging one in.

And the counter point is that if you can't plug one in, it is not something
that is supported. This is not general purpose hardware but a set of
hardware that is primarily built to run Microsoft Windows by the vendor.
There are going to be limits to what is going to be possible to get done
with it.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.