Hi Leigh,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 09:56:10AM +0100, Leigh Griffin wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:13 PM Till Maas <opensou...@till.name> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:28:59AM +0100, Leigh Griffin wrote:
> >
> > > No singular Forge satisfied every single User Story. Any feature gaps
> > will
> > > land on the Backlog of Gitlab for voting and prioritisation as their
> > > Engineering teams see fit.
> >
> > this sounds very disturbing. Please clarify this.
>

> What part is unclear and I can help rephrase it? Leave me try in advance,
> no single solution would satisfy the entirety of the stakeholder needs
> across the board so our choice, Gitlab, satisfies the majority. They have a
> strong team who work on community requested features where we will log any
> feature gaps for their backlog and future consideration, further moving us
> to a point where all requirements are met.

What is unclear to me, is will CPE provide Fedora a solution for their
dist-git needs as described in the user stories provided by the Council?
Currently it sounds to me that CPE will only provide a generic git forge
and Fedora will rely on Gitlab to consider their special requirements
worthy to be implemented in a generic git forge solution.

Thank you
Till