----- Original Message -----

Actually, I would say Pagure by having all project metadata in git as well
(not just code but also issues, pull request review, etc.) it is the most
decentralised forge at the moment as in, you can just pick up your project
and put it to another Pagure instance without complicated data exporting
and importing, which is more complicated by other forges generally holding
project metadata in a centralized database.