On Monday, 6 April 2020 15.21.18 WEST Nadav Har'El wrote:
> Hi, my name is Nadav Har'El. I'm here because I noticed that the
> "python-cassandra-driver" driver was orphaned. When asking to adopt it, I
> was told (https://pagure.io/releng/issue/9365) that because this package
> had already been orphaned five months earlier, I should become a packager
> and initiate a review process - and that I should come here to do that.
>
> [...]
>
> So that's the story of why I came here :-)
> Looking forward to fruitful collaboration,
> Nadav.
>
> --
> Nadav Har'El
> n...@scylladb.com

Hi Nadav,
        you are welcome to Fedora. :-)

Do you know the procedure to submit a Fedora review?

The process is described here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process

The information regarding how to join the maintainers is in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

You also need to be sponsored and I can help with this.

Regards,
--
José Abílio