On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 02:27:06PM -0400, Ben Cotton wrote:
> On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 1:24 PM Ben Cotton <bcot...@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > FESCo agreed[1] today that I am tasked with starting an open
> > discussion on the questions and collecting feedback for them to
> > approve.
>
> Based on the feedback in this thread and the discussion in FESCo
> #2394[2], I will submit the following questions to FESCo for approval
> as the official FESCo candidate questionnaire for the Fedora 32
> election cycle:
>
> 1. Why do you want to be a member of FESCo?
> 2. How do you currently contribute to Fedora? How does that
> contribution benefit the community?
> 3. How should we handle cases where Fedora's and Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux's needs are at odds?

Hmm, that swings the pendulum very far in the other direction. The
first two questions are about the candidate, and the last is about
a very specific facet of community collaboration. There is no general
question about current challenged or Fedora direction. Can we please
include something like that too?

Zbyszek